Who am I ?
I am an adaptable professional with 3.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge in IT/Development. My goals are building skills and gaining knowledge in the field of cybersecurity. I also find the opportunity to learn new skills in development and working with new technologies particularly attractive.
Network Security, Malware Analysis, System Administration, Programmer, Networking, Microsoft Products , SIEM, Security Awareness, Phishing Simulator
Postmaster's Degree - Present
2022 - Major in Security in Computer Systems and CommunicationsEURECOM, France
2020 - Major in System and Networking in CyberSecuritySaint Joseph University of Beirut, Lebanon
2017 - Major in Computer scienceLebanese Canadian University, Lebanon
ISOC - Internet Society
August 2019 - Present• Participated in conferences and forums build by Internet Society.
IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
2016 - Present• Participated in the most conferences build by IEEE.
• Presented twice my project in two forums.
January 2020 -> May 2020 - Potech Consulting• Worked on an open source Security Orchestration, Automation and Response tool SOAR.
• Involved with RedTeam and BlueTeam and operated with each team using different tools...
• Implemented an automated malware analysis solution using cuckoo open source software.
Information Security Internship
July 2019 -> August 2019 - Banque du Liban• Monitor current logging from SIEM to determine malicious activity.
• Create new correlation rules to optimize detection rate.
• Trained on multiple tools that helps to secure the bank such us: ATP, Proxy, AV.
March 2018 -> December 2018 - Exquitech• Write supporting code for web applications or web sites.
• Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Write Web applications / RESTful web API development using ASP.Net and .NetCore 2.0.
Technical Support Specialist
April 2014 -> January 2017 - Exquitech• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
• Provide training on new Microsoft services or applications such as Office365 products.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer -hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.